CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Keep modulating frequencies Scottie. Im trying captain but with...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Keep modulating frequencies Scottie. Im trying captain but with all this rum Ive been drinking its hard to keep focused. Captain. I see new signs of Kilngons uncloaking. Their JPM signatures are intensifying. What can we do to prevent assimilation Spock. I fear we are vulnerable and in the hands of Olympians now captain. Can we send for help Sulu. DeepSpace 2 Olympia is not far away and may be our only salvation if we can get there in a hurry captain. What is the status of our DiLithium stocks Checkov? Im still check-oving them captain but my calculations are pre-JORC and we may not have time. Ohura send a distress signal to DeepSpace 2 Olympia. Muster all Olympians we can to meet on May 12. Spock we need to seek refuge in that planet ahead ...can U identify? Yes captain...planet RJUF .....picking up strong Dilithium emissions. Prepare for an away team with scanners. Scottie, stay off the rum. Aye captain. There be Olympians here. Scottie stay off the rum. Ohura, put on that nice short "away team" skirt darlin. U can beam down with me privately. Captain, we dont have time for this ...........Spock, concentrate on preventing our assimilation. I have ..err ..delving duties to perform with Ohura. U know, a little rumble in the jungle .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.