GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

The Boring Company, page-3

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    One of the first posts I have seen here that challenged me.

It's true.. Over time we will become the boring company..

People will talk in these forums less and less whilst we get on with the job of actually supplying lithium.

People investing hear need to realise that we went from 2c to 70c

Sure we have pulled back, but are we not still worth $3.50?

Sure it might not be much considering more speculative stocks.. And I too understand the reason for investing in them.. However.

They still hold many questions over their heads and Galaxy being in production able to supply the market should be something people should... Can... Would be best considering when making an investment in lithium... Not advice.. Just common-sense..

I really wish I could zero all lithium stocks on the ASX.. Back down to those producing down to those hoping to produce and their impact at whatever year they might come to market.

There are so many stocks that claim to be the largest.. But are any producing? When will they?

I guess it comes down to gains between that time.

But Galaxy has two assets that are moving to construction..

One is in Canada doing some drilling (namely James Bay) .. No different to some speculative stocks... Though the speculative stocks don't have a plan to convert.

And the other is currently in construction.. With excellent hydrology that is the envy of even the major players..

I really wish I could bring all stocks on the ASX to zero and then we would sort the boys from the men.

But it is what it is and it's worth considering the bigger picture when considering an investment.
    Last edited by Thesi: 20/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.