GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

The Boring Company, page-4

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    I hear what you are saying thesi.
    one thing though is that galaxy has three different land sites with lithium. one of them is producing and making $$$$$ with losses to write off against .
    other spec lithium land sites that are having a mayor run or flavour of the month this is good news. more news out about the need to acquire lithium and cobalt etc.
    and we are seeing large investors spending money just to get a peice of it. I'm guessing the majors have been knocking on gxy door for quite awhile. the other thing is
    we are at less then 40 cents pre consolidation. 40 cents three sites and one big income stream vs one site with money and lots of it to be spent on it. maybe the shorters will get bored of trying to play games here and see the possibilities to make more money elsewhere very soon.
    gxy is a very solid company and yes it will get boring but boring backing cash and setting up more strategys to make more cash. I'm here for a very long time because this party hasn't even sent out it's invitations yet
    Last edited by shareme16: 20/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.