ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

Thanks WelkinIm not so sharp on the takeover rules and...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    Thanks Welkin

Im not so sharp on the takeover rules and regulations, just trying to asses the corporate moves from PRU and what could happen.

Like Robb said PRU will pay more if drilling results are good or if they try something prior to drilling results, at 30c BYR are cheap, good drilling results and who knows what BYR will be???

When PRU took part in the last placement keeping their holding at 19.9% was interesting but the latest board appointment from PRU was the one that really got my attention, also when the Chairman Ron Gajewski bought 300,000+ shares on the market recently was also very interesting considering he could have spent the $100k converting his 5c options giving him 2 million fully paid shares instead of 300,000 for the same money on the market. Why would he do this? i would have converted my options gaining 1.7 million fully paid shares for the same money.

PRU considering their entry point has been for a song, their 34.8 million shares from the first placement was at 4c or $1.4m, then they get another 34.8m options exercised at 5c or around $1.7m. For $3.1m they have about 30% of BYR, it wouldnt take PRU much to mop up the remaining 70% of the register considering their original outlay. I actually like PRU very much and they obviously have savy management, i just hope that BYR shareholders can get a fair and reasonable price for the company should the event unfold.

Its going to be an interesting period leading up to June as the options can be exercised at anytime.

good luck all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.