ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

the bot is back !!, page-14

1. 4,331 Posts.
    Another week, 2 or 3 wont matter,

Below is from the recent quaterly, looks like the gold mineralisation is persisting towards the bottom of the holes. Further below from the same report its saying that Magnetite and Copper sulhpides was encountered in all holes. Clearly i think we are looking at a very lagre system. We have between 1 and 1.7g Gold down to about the first 140m(historic drilling), we have copper mineralisation encountered in all holes along with silver, lead, zinc, Molybdenum and Uranium, even if the copper and other base metals are of a low grade BYR could be looking ata 2 gram+ gold Eq with massive tonnage. If they can show this over 200m - 400m interval BYR will likely get the markets attention. We all know that they have several holes producing up to 500m of mineralisation. Balatindi is an IOCGU and they just have found the next big one, the results will determine this and we dont long to wait. I would expect a few traders buying in as we get close to these results.

Cheers

"It is conjectured, assuming the Mining Italiana data to be a valid guide, that the more sulphidic zones are gold enriched. As such zones of sulphidic dissemination continued to be intersected in strength to depth, Burey?s drilling was continued until such mineralisation and alteration appeared to weaken whereupon each of the first two holes was terminated shortly thereafter. The third hole ran out of rods before mineralisation weakened"

"All holes are HQ core holes, inclined at an angle of 10? off vertical on an azimuth of 180? (true). Initially programmed to target depths of a nominal 150m to 200m, all holes have surpassed these depths as a direct result of the persistence of disseminated zones of magnetite and copper sulphide mineralisation being encountered in all holes"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.