KAR 9.84% $1.73 karoon energy ltd

the bots just continue unabatted, page-4

1. SRC
    199 Posts.

How many folks out there actually realise the opportunity that exists with Karoon? We talk lots about golf and bots and tea leaves and tk100 and all sorts of very useful info , although I would be seriously *&*&%^if I did not know about Karoons opportunity/ leverage. BTW enjoyed reading Rathmores post today good work. This is a share people need to read a few key reports on BBY ,SCE report,and of cs Karoons latest, would also recommend Bobs 10 bagger wall street interview although understand this has been removed. Either way Im set and have my position

in Karoon both in Super and in cash. According to the Age we now have the biggest leveraged gas play in the world on the north west shelf as they point out we are hunting elephants in elephant country. we are hunting 20 TCF. we have our 3d and we have conoco paying for the majority of the drilling + we have cash to see the 200 + days drilling. Cash comes from Talbot who I consider to be smart money ( 26 MIL ).

Then we have an almighty back up plan in South America
    We have 5 blocks that have been rerated since the massive finds a couple of houndered klms east of our plots.
    We all have heard the Brazil wispers - if they are confirmed then we might as well not bother with 20 tcf on the nws.
    not to mention our baby blocks off Timor and our sidekick in Peru

Talk about a fall back plan

Share price will most likely toggle back and forth btn
    3.50 and may finally end up at pre-drill estimates.
    Then if we hit gas .....see you later. sorry TK might snap the charts 4.25 to 30.00 might hurt . Swanny dont worry about the bots - our estimates have been set its just people taking positions for the drilling

I wish everybody well with their trading
    And encourage traders to do their own research
    As all oilers are this is a risk although a risk I am very willing to take considering the massive opportunity.

Deansy & Jamie- you have come up with some great research mates I appreciate your help

Golfzoner - I have figured out the most blissful nights sleep you can get - Dream of Karoon

Dart - You are the King Karoon mate and we count on your help to keep us up to date

Webspyda - We are onto you !!- sorry boys you cant have my shares

Grazi - Im curious was your surfer mates initials JB in Byron?

ExpletiveLess - Recommend you hire the movie " Secret window " I can post it too you if you email me ( its a once off movie)

Picko - Hang in there buddy not long now

Im afraid to say I dont think we will ever drill Brazil
    if we hit more than 7 TCF in the Browse - I expect to be taken over for 16 dollars per share - not fair
    Its a shame as SCE mentioned the oppotunity for 56.00
    Lets not let them go cheaply!

All the best - High risk high reward

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.73
Change
0.155(9.84%)
Mkt cap ! $1.387B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.62 $1.75 $1.61 $21.88M 12.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 412554 $1.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 38023 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.