FMG 0.50% $16.20 fortescue ltd

The bottom line, page-60

1. 5,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    thanks aussie joe,i didn"t really think you knew what you were talking about,until your latest post.it actually makes sense.basically,i made a huge blunder about fmg in the past,i actually bought in today,not because i believe in all these conflicting opinions,but basically because i have had a gutfull,and am no longer the slightest bit interested in the analysts opinions.i can"t pretend that i like the company,but i think the only way to make reliable big dollars,is just buy in when sentiment is very low,then take profits as the sp goes up.
    another thing that the press seem to put on fmg is debt.they have got it down impressively to 7Billion,and they have so many assets to cover this anyway.
    the reason i changed my tune is because of what i said in my last post about my real estate investments before the boom.every man and his dog said i was crazy over leveraging to buy rental property at the time.
    as far as my twiggy comments are concerned,i really do not have the slightest idea what was going on anyway,but i suppose i just wanted to stir things up a bit.

cheers crazypunter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.20
Change
0.080(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $49.87B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.98 $16.34 $15.91 $139.5M 8.619M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 70232 $16.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.20 830 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.