FMG 0.50% $16.20 fortescue ltd

The bottom line, page-63

1. 5,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    thanks lookandsee,not after the sympathy vote.just testing the waters old mate.i"m only here to improve my bottom line,but as "shorting' is too much hard work,and at least fmg can be relied upon going up and down in short bursts ad infinitum,that in itself lends towards easy money.from my short time in the sharemarket,i must admit that conflicting views are out of control,i suppose magnified by the internet.
    then there are those that say DYOR,which is totally contradictory anyway,as you will eventually get swayed by opinionists whilst trying to conduct the research.then you get those on forums who think they are actually clever by quoting company ratios,etc.so they think they are considered to be of superior intellect.
    to me,the only way is to just do it by "gut"feel.i started this caper saying to you that looking at a graph is probably the easiest way to go,as long as you have just the basics of the company profile as a guide.it"s been a long and at least thankfully not a painful journey,to realize just that.
    whatever you think of me and my antics,never be silly enough to actually trust the "crazypunter"
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.20
Change
0.080(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $49.87B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.98 $16.34 $15.91 $139.5M 8.619M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 70232 $16.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.20 830 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.