MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

the boxes are being ticked

1. 1,702 Posts.
    I thought you were a mining expert ploughperson yet you don't know the term rising??????? You really have shown your true colours of late and you (as I have said before) are to be watched............. I hope you have some spleen left after all this to vent................... Otherwise you may not be immune to criticism in the long haul.... no pun intended..........

For the people who are really interested in the future of this sparkling little gem of a stock, feel a little more proud and secure that another box has been ticked......... I rang the company this morning and spoke to chairperson max g...... i commented amongst other things that some (or 1) said the company was imminently - what was it plough again????? - something like going out the back door...... and you know what his comment was, completely not skipping a beat or displaying any emotion, he said "that's what makes a market.... some people will be right and some will be wrong and they don't have to own shares if they don't want"....... and then laughed and said he had to go - thanking me for the call..... Class act Max Garling...... well played and looks like the md may be a chip off the ol block...........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.