SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

the boys are back in town

1. 6,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    OK now we will get some action (between now and next Wednesday you will see the Russian Roulette resolved. I have said that the cosmos unfolds according to certain conditions and the conditions have now begun to favour any froward moves. Just check your own circumstances during the last three weeks or so. Any car, computer, mechanical glitches occurred? How about annoying delays around things? This period is well known in astrological circles and we are out of the woods but still in the shadow for another week or so. The grip is loosening bit by bit and then the Slingshot Effect will hit and with it the long sweated on news. Anyone seen my Valium? Where is that bloody astro chart again? I think I will explode. Oh Pulleese! Do have some calming pills team it will arrive exactly at the right time and the time is now nigh! Relax et Vous Medames et Monseiurs. Sit quietly in the knowing that all will move toward you once you stop trying to force it. It is sort of like the girl you run after who doesn't want to know. As soon as you are disinterested she starts chasing you. All is well stay frosty!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.