XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

the boys are back... - monday, page-3

1. 17,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7775
    What an interesting week – but difficult to trade when one has house guests!!

The highlight was the so called “fat-finger” in the gold market. Fat finger my foot. Did anyone happen to notice precisely where this took place – at the high of the gold price on the rally. I think, in thin market conditions, it was possible to start a run with computer orders taking over. We all know now how these orders can cascade in a market. Ten years ago I would never have believed that such things actually occurred but I have seen so many instances in recent times where gold and silver just happened to stop at crucial points in the market.....

As I have mentioned before, I think what is different this time is the stocks themselves. What looks like base patterns have been forming with the stocks just needing the gold price to move up to send them on their way.

So seeing as we are now again trading just under $1250, this week will prove very revealing.

BHP pulled back perfectly to the midline of the major fork from the November high.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.