BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Thought I would pop in quickly and say hi :)It looks like we...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    Thought I would pop in quickly and say hi :)

It looks like we have found a solid base at 7.9-8.0 cents, and I personally can not see it falling below this demand zone... Definitely the time to buy more (IMO) at these ridiculously super bargain prices biggrin.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3071/3071674-56bf74baf5bf4b85503185e25212a035.jpg
    In the next day or 2, I believe we should come out ABOVE the yellow trendline and head back towards 10 c :)

My opinions also remain unwaivered regarding as per my pervious posts a few weeks back regariding the imminence and almost certainty of KP's approval :)

Just a re-cap for those that might of missed it ...

We all know BPH is worth hell of lot more than 8, 9 or even 20 cents, so I wouldn't be concerned at all or even bother commenting on every cent rise and fall of the SP...

This truly will give you all grey hairs (literally) ...

The market is designed (and operates) to scare the weak hands... And why? So the big boys can snap up all of your shares at a cheaper price...

If you believe in BPH and the Management Team, just let the share price play out and the market will value the company accordingly.

On the other hand, if you don't believe in BPH and our wonderful projects, then maybe this isn't the place for you and you should take your money elsewhere...

For the believers, some of whom may have bought in at a higher price and may be concerned, here is an article for you to read and re-read clear.png

https://microcapclub.com/2014/08/the-conviction-to-hold/ (What an Excellent read)!!!

Bags are made by those who believe in a company, invest in a company, and let the story play out... And yes, there will be times when a SP takes a beating, or consolidates for an extended period of time, but if you truly believe in your own research and the potential of the company that you have invested your hard earned money into, fluctuations in SP shouldn't bother you one bit... In fact, any dip would present as a great opportunity to top-up / average down or up and further increase your holdings at a discounted price in a company in which you firmly believe the fundamentals clear.png

I don't post much here or on any other thread that I am invested in, ONLY when I feel I have something to say or something important to contribute...

My mental health would literally deteriorate to a point where I would require serious therapeutic interventions IF I watched every few % rise and fall of the SP...

One thing I have learned from my excellent mentors / teachers whom are HUGEE investors within this spec space, is that their success has been achieved through extensive research of the companies they invest in, a "conviction to hold" through the ups and downs and they NEVER watch the daily price movements of the SP...

In a great company in which you have a strong a conviction, the "share price will take care of itself" ...

This is the mentality of I presume ALL of our Top 20 shareholders... And as I mentioned last night, when the MD himself (Breeze) continually increases his holdings (currently a massive 8% of the company), this tells me that he see's his own company going place!!

You know what I would really like to see on this thread?

I would like to see BPH HC thread return to the wonderful informative thread that it use to be last year where posters contributed insightful research and analysis which could all help us better understanding the direction / progress of the company... rather than having to sift through much of the rubbish every evening... Not only is it time-consuming and irrelevant in content, but quite nauseating tongue.png

BPH is still at the beginning of its wonderful journey forward, so let's all positively contribute to meaningful discussions which reflect our sentiment in the company (The REASON we all invested in the first place) clear.png

And again, I re-iterate that we all be laughing about the time when we were sub $1 in time to come ...

I am truly excited about our journey to come, and if I can buy some more even cheaper from those of you with weak hands, better for me biggrin.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2985/2985270-6a90504e749ad07d5e7f4e4b37fabfc5.jpg

AND BELOW IS A MUST WATCH!!! (KP less than 2 weeks ago in parliament)

"We will continue to support the resources sector"!!

"We will CONTINUE TO DEVELOP GAS across this country"!!

This to me is CONFIRMATION of PEP 11 Approval!!! Just listen to the passion in his voice when he is talking about the GAS industry... biggrin.png (The hairs on my arms literally all stand up every time I re-watch this) ...

If you haven't watched it yet, WATCH IT NOW!!

WHEN (Not IF) PEP 11 is approved by KP, 10 cents or even 20 cents is going to look like a Boxing Day sale on steroids eek.png

Apologies in advance for the enthusiasm, and remember, to always DYOR clear.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3071/3071686-9a654577bbc72c45616faa962d25fb4c.jpg

Cari

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.