BPH 4.55% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

Hi allHaven't posted for a while - because nothing exciting has...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Hi all

Haven't posted for a while - because nothing exciting has been happening.

The 'paddle-outs' have been a flop. if the ~70,000 people who signed the petition paddled out they might - and only might - have been taken seriously. instead it makes the petition look like a bit of fluff, I know there was no checks to prevent me from 'signing' the petition twice.

The big take away from the Federal Budget was that the big loser was...... drumroll please....... Renewable Energy. What's that mean for Australia? that we need to Build, manufacture, mine and be self resource & energy proficient.

I'm not sure what the rush is for approval, I know personally I am hoping for approval to be as close as possible to the EoFY - for tax purposes. This 'spiral down' of the share price is clearly: a) investors who bought on the rise over 10c getting caught in the hype who are now bored and looking to go elsewhere, or b) sell off to fund their cash flow. others like me who bought in sub 3c are keen for KP to follow the process so that the greenies have no right of return.

And to those people saying KP will approve when there is a news story to hide/ distract people from his decision - You are morons - His decision is a good news story for the Nation; Manufacturing jobs and households. There won't be any hiding behind the decision - KP will stand up with his pals including Angus Taylor and boastfully broadcast the approval to the Nation.

For me, I secretly hope we get back to the 3c mark again before the decision - I have a few acorns squirrelled away, hoping and praying I get to use them.

Talk soon pals,
    Drummer Boy Pratta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $23.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $49.82K 2.350M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 6949223 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 602499 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 809962
Last updated 14.44pm 08/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.