BPH 5.56% 1.7¢ bph energy ltd

The BPH Energy Ltd $6.32/share Party, page-3752

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    What is your evidence that renewable and battery technology is a complete failure. The video insinuates that CCS has been a failure, which is borne out a basic review of the results. If you have some evidence of CCS being a success then send it over.

Of course technology will improve. But as CCS technology improves, renewable, battery and green hydrogen technology will also improve. Why then would you use fossil fuels and go to the effort of burying them when you can just use something else that is clean from the start?

BPH holders are kidding themselves. I held for a little bit, but got out once I realised the reality of the situation. Gas will be needed as a firming fuel, but we have plenty of supply from projects like the Beetaloo basin – in fact more than we'll need. If you're relying on technology improvements in CCS, you're going to be disappointed, as those who develop new technology are not going to focus on how to negate the negative effects of fossil fuels, they'll be developing renewable and clean technology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $19.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $131.8K 7.530M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 665882 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 305491 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.