BPH 2.70% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

To the few fellow holders that seem incapable of critical...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    To the few fellow holders that seem incapable
    of critical discourse in relation to an observation I previously posted regarding BPH’s rapid price jump and calls of the share price hitting 50 cents today.

I’m a holder and I understand what this project is about , and what’s at stake. I have done my research and understand both sides of the renewal predicament that the company faces. I think understanding the community politics of pep-11 and how that may impact approvals, share price, and in turn the current government is key to buying into this stock at this point in time.

I personally don’t underestimate the public opinion and reaction to this project from the largest population (Sydney to Newcastle) on the east coast that lays adjacent to this project. There’s no guarantees in relation to this project and it’s approvals, and anyone buying in now should be very aware of the risks that they are exposing themselves to.

The Government would be well aware that this project could turn into an election loosing issue. It’s already shaping up to be quite divisive among labour and liberal electorates in the area that are concerned about the possible environmental impacts.

I have attached some articles that some people might find useful in gaining a non-bias consideration of both sides of the coin.

Have a good weekend everyone.

DYOR

https://www.coastalwatch.com/surfing/26117/sean-doherty-the-offshore-gas-field-hiding-in-plain-sight-of-newcastle-sydney-and-the-central-coast

https://www.zalisteggall.com.au/pep_11

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $3.182K 176.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 4142545 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 326213 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.