BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Also, if Keith Pitt rejects the application he is currently...

1. 6,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2445
    Also, if Keith Pitt rejects the application he is currently sitting on, then we end up in the same position we are now, which is 'waiting for the next application to be eventually decided on by the Joint Authority'. So if they rejected the first application it wouldn't have the political impact that your theory would want, (I am not saying you are a proponent of that theory I understand you are just giving ideas). Therefore, the only way rejecting the application(s) makes sense is if the Joint Authority are in possession of both applications and they can decide on them simultaneously....

That is why those people that say "derp derp derp if they were going to reject it they would have done so by now, derpity derp" that line of thinking completely ignores what would happen if they did reject the first application.

And....... that has been the case this whole time, because before Keith Pitt was given time to make his decision the two applications already existed (which John Barilaro referenced in his letter).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.