BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

The BPH Energy Ltd $6.32/share Party, page-4024

1. 2,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1842
    Hey Southy, here's the Sydney News version.

After reading it, my thoughts are that I don't think KP is going to tell some random person called Sharon Claydon, anything other than what he's told everyone else. There's not really any new information here IMO, however, I think the more questions/letters/pressure, etc, that KP gets on the matter, the better IMO. That way, if everyone already strongly suspects he's delaying the decision for the election (if that's what he's doing), then it could prove to be more dangerous for the government to be sneaky and disingenuous rather than just being upfront and approving the damn thing.

Resources Minister Keith Pitt is considering applying to extend the PEP-11 license for two years | Newcastle Herald

https://sydneynewstoday.com/resources-minister-keith-pitt-is-considering-applying-to-extend-the-pep-11-license-for-two-years-newcastle-herald/350354/

Resources Minister Keith Pitt does not appear to be approaching a decision on an application to extend the controversial offshore gas exploration project between Sydney and Newcastle. Six months have passed since the controversial Oil Exploration Permit 11 (PEP 11) license expired. “We hope that a decision will be made soon,” Pitt said in February of Dirt Energy’s two-year license extension application. Sharon Claydon of Newcastle MP recently wrote to Mr. Pitt demanding that the threat of gas and oil rigs off the coastline be stopped. Pitt told Claydon that he was still considering the advice he received on this issue. He also said the decision was a matter of a joint authority consisting of himself and NSW Deputy Prime Minister John Barrymore. Barillaro advised Pitt in February that the PEP-11 should not be updated. “Why does it take so long for the minister to make a decision when Minister Pitt knew Mr. Barillaro’s advice for eight months,” Claydon said. “Is Minister Pitt simply stuck on this issue until the end of the federal elections so that his voters do not undermine the chances of his fellow Liberal colleagues who are strongly opposed to PEP 11? “?” “The minister knows that if he accepts the extension of the application, his party colleagues must explain to their own voters why they backflip at PEP11.” Mr. Pitt Liberal colleagues Jason Farinsky and Dave Shahma last month urged him to commission the PEP-11 project to the “Ash heap of history.” The Sydney-based MP said, “When is it betting at the heart of this unloved and unwanted license that hangs like a Damocles sword above the community from Wollongong to Newcastle? No, “he said. I have written. In addition to widespread community opposition, Prime Minister Scott Morrison joined all federal parliamentarians between Newcastle and Sydney earlier this year to oppose the project. News: Our journalists are working hard to bring the latest news in the region to the community. To continue to access trusted content:
    Last edited by Bravo77: 17/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.