BPH 0.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

I had a quick look through Whitehaven's Sustainability Report...

1. 2,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1981
    I had a quick look through Whitehaven's Sustainability Report 2021 and am now wondering if a possible collaboration between Whitehaven and BPH is on the horizon.

https://whitehavencoal.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Whitehaven_Coal_Sustainability_Report_2021.pdf

Page 23 (Extract)
    "In the past year, the world has witnessed
    increased momentum from governments on emissions reduction targets, with some committing to more ambitious interim national targets as well as net zero emissions by 2050 or earlier. We note the critical role that technology, particularly carbon capture and storage, will need to play to ensure emissions reductions targets can be met while economies and populations continue to expand"

Page 24 (Extract)
    "Whitehaven has invested in carbon capture technologies through its funding for Low Emission Technology Australia. The organisation identifies, researches and develops technologies that capture and
    permanently store carbon dioxide or reuse carbon dioxide in other applications.We support an industry-wide approach to mitigating emissions. Whitehaven is a signatory to the Minerals Council of Australia’s “Climate Action Plan” released in June 2020. The plan details the mineral industry’s commitment to the goal of net zero emissions and its actions, among others, on renewable energy investments at mine sites and collaborations with partners on low-emissions technologies and processes."
    Last edited by Bravo77: 17/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $3.363K 176.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 161757 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 5154633 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.