Kincela,Don't believe what the mainstream dieticians tell...

1. 662 Posts.
    Kincela,
    Don't believe what the mainstream dieticians tell you.
    Your body needs fat. Your body runs the best on fat.
    Do not be afraid of lard and butter. I grew up on tons and tons of lard (seriously, my Mum had TUBS of it in the fridge). She still has figure of Grace Kelly and at 72 is fighting fit. I am slim. Proper animal fat does not make you fat, and it is good for you. Obviously don't eat buckets of it. As someone else said, everything in moderation except:
    trans fats - like margerine, hydrogenized vegetable oil
    sugar - evil like crack cocaine.

The best thing you can do is eat pure food and avoid anything processed. Meat and two/three veg for meals, or mushroom omelette, frittatas, cauliflower cheese etc - things you make yourself. Old fashioned.

If you are interested you will find lots of articles explaining why our modern diet is killing us
    Weston Price
    Price Pottenger Foundation
    Marks Daily Apple
    Sarah Wilson I Quit Sugar

Remember, the food industry gets richer and richer. The farmers get poorer. The food industry lobby is huge. The drug companies get richer. They like people being ill. I counted 13 drug ads last night during ONE film, i was laughing my head off - blimey, how ill and sick must we all be, they are raking it in!
    Cold and Flu Tabs
    Pain Killers
    Antacid
    Dry Mouth (apparently as a result of taking prescription drugs - laughed my head off at that one)
    Woman wellness (whatever that is)
    Joint pain
    etc etc

We don't need to live sub optimally. We just need to get back to basics and eat healthily - that's best for anyone's brain.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.