Hurray! Another beneficiary of Awakening...

1. gga
    1,125 Posts.
    Hurray! Another beneficiary of Awakening Prologue/Centerpointe.

- still not at the relationship level, hell I'm still at the deliberate non-phone call and non-contact level but at least it tempered my inner raging seas. I don't expect any better than that. As I've recounted to michelef, I think I am on the autistic/Asperger spectrum (I feel like a stranger in a strange land) - it figures that most of my investing heroes are Asperger-like eg. Buffett, Rich Dennis, Dr Michael Burry.
    Congrats on your relationships!

- thanks for the info on the optional voice recording (I have never liked listening to my own voice), might pick it up from Levels 2 & 3 again (last I heard from Bill('s material), they have a new Level too). Hope you're still on the edge searching for more powerful (& similar) technologies. Can you imagine if we had a non-detrimental version of Limitless (now being made into a TV series)?

re: the marketing, I just lament the immense waste of resources. I just wish they'd gone the e-mail route. I still have unread material, unseen DVDs and unheard CDs - can't bear to throw them away; will have to eventually.

Anyway, goodnight mate, you've got a full day tomorrow with VAR, DCC, GXN etc

~~Raindrops keep falling on my head
    And just like the guy whose feet were too big for his bed,
    Nothing seems to fit....~~

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.