XSO 0.15% 2,987.5 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2015, page-7178

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Now all these companies that are apparently going to get all the money in has got me thinking . Pleasant change .Just a couple of points.

One swallow a summer does not make ,I'd like to see a bit more detail ,timing ,surety ,lots of issues before I start wading in . Something's in the press and everyone's doing handstands ,the devil's often in the detail.

But just perchance this is manna from heaven I reckon you can research these hundreds of companies till the cows come home but it's not going to help you leverage into the ones where the money's going to be headed . Everyone will race off like headless chooks thinking that they know better than the Chinese ,Japanese and others where they're going to pop their money ,well you don't and you won't.

We know the type of investors these guys are . They like to go with the lucky ones ,I'm tipping that they'll all pile into the same stocks . It's not going to be spread around .

I'm not doing any research ,waste of time in my view . If it happens and you see the money going into something just pile in ,it'll become self fulfilling.

Depressing I know to those who think they can work out what will happen in the market ,but in this instance I think simple will be best
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.