XSO 1.38% 3,145.2 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2015, page-7182

1. 2,672 Posts.
    My parents house is number 42. I was raised in that house. Next door was a young Chinese family and I used to play with their son and daughter often. When I was 15 the family had the grandmother move in as the grandfather had passed away. About a year or two later I noticed the street number had changed to 44A. There is no 44B.

20 years later the Chinese parents are still there as is the letter A in their street number.

Dunno. Not saying I'm going out and buying everything with an 8 in it. This is just another piece of information that I use along with other information to assess what makes people tick. Everyone rationalizes things differently. Some Chinese don't want to touch 4s with a barge pole - others are happy putting up with it so long as they change 44 to 44A.

I agree with you. We can't just think it's as simple as an 8 or an A. But likewise it's one of those truths and realities that should not be completely ignored when looking at anything the Chinese are buying. Just another piece of information that forms part of the whole.
    Last edited by Tylemahos: 08/06/15
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.