XSO 0.09% 3,169.0 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2016, page-13227

1. 230 Posts.
    Great post. I just had a couple hours of shut-eye to rest up in order to catch some of the US action this evening. Have woken up feeling very bullish for Trump. IMO a great result for the 'battlers' -- they've spoken and they're finally being heard. The 5% don't like it, but that's the beauty of democracy. While he can talk some crazy talk, I hope bureaucracy will come to the rescue and stop anything too silly from actually happening.

Anyway on to markets.

The only thing monetary policy seems to be doing is contributing to growing inequality. What was it that eventually pulled the US out of the great depression? From what I've read, fiscal policy was the turning point.

Iron ore futures were limit up today. A few people are probably thinking along the same lines (though might just be mad Chinese speculation).

US companies are hoarding cash offshore right now too (big tech names come to mind) for a number of reasons. Republican clean sweep, talks of huge tax cuts, big fiscal policy program, etc. The future just got very exciting for traders, and some hope for those who've been screwed so bad for the last decade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.