XSO 0.62% 3,004.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Thank you all this is great, this will keep me busy now. Ill put...

1. 95 Posts.
    Thank you all this is great, this will keep me busy now.

Ill put this in to lists and then add notes.
    I will of course share my ethos of what I'm looking for in time..... below is a couple that have been what I'm using this list for.

IAM today broke out after steady accumulation and trend, this is the first of the ones that i was watching from 005, and in long term downtrend. changed sector i know but i bought this originally based on the long term downtrend and rising macd, as well as stochastic.. and a spike down on money flow, before it began its new trend. looking very strong now... i like the fa on that so have held through suspension and will continue to, as its in the right sector with the right people at the helm.

SHE was another that had similar set-up, i just was unsure about the fa on that. so never got in on the pump (10bags). although now its back to a reasonable mcap to perhaps look at again, if the tech is used?

ANW another although has come off its lows, but if the tin project gets going. it could seriously re-rate. its could be the next one..

I like the longer term view of a lot of the posters on this thread, as well as the STT. but it germs clogged up a bit..

just good solid overview here from all of you.........

Excellent

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.