XSO 0.65% 3,048.2 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2016, page-176

1. 2,672 Posts.
    I initially didn't think much of it. Lead into Christmas and NY so perishables usually go in short supply etc etc. But the new year is here - no more public holidays reducing supply of perishables - and second day running I'm going to two local Woolies hunting this stuff down. Milk companies should be done milkin it by now.

Then thought maybe it's like a tech stock that releases a new app and makes all these announcements about record downloads. More than half those numbers are shareholders downloading it to check it out - not legitimate customers.

So a wait and see like a new app release. See if they continue milking downloads or whether it's actually legitimate.

But goats milk? It's expensive. There are lots of expensive milks for whatever reason. My wife drinks Zymil for eg. Also in short supply all of a sudden. Makes me wonder if some of these 'investors' finally did some research on milk and decided to change their purchasing patterns. Started buying the good stuff rather than the crap that costs peanuts for milk powder in water.

I'll check the long life stuff tomorrow night when I go again. If there has been a real change in behaviour due to more informed customers then the healthier long life's should be in short supply also. Couldn't hurt doing some more research on it imo. Milk is gimmicky like anything else I guess.

By chance have you been watching Ays? Genius that I was with Nor and our prior TLS chats I started buying in October. Finally turned green for me. Bugger me this game needs a lot of luck sometimes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.