XSO 0.40% 2,961.2 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2016, page-32

1. 3,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    That's interesting John as I took alot of text out of that previous post prior to pressing the Post Message Button to make what I thought was a simpler explanation but also now realise I deleted the most important point. That is...... I was thinking the late Q1 date I mentioned (14th March to be precise) was breaking out through the 2015 resistance level at around the 12c. So for me at least you have just filled in the FA gap of now it potentially gets to that higher level prior. June 3rd then Aug 25th are also important dates for trading the SGQ chart in 2016. Either way a safe entry off this current .7c level with both a ST and MT view. IMHO.

Gladiator_ to hear that from the man who picked 13 from 16 STT thread winners and creamed the highest accuracy in 2015 means a lot to me so thank you for your kind words. WPI nice chart by the way.

Hera_ Late home + Big Bash + beer= I will post the BKY chart in the morrow, will try to assemble something more meaningful on the others you mentioned to see if those chart cycles can give any clue on the overall sector picture in general based hopefully on better answering you original question/point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.