XSO 0.01% 3,065.1 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2016, page-4479

1. 3,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    DNC this mornings summary on ERJ in response to your question I will admit was from memory, Just having a look at the chart now, and its changed a bit here since I last looked a few weeks ago.
    Has an inflection point next Monday/tuesday, where minor buying and selling cycles converge this will be last chance IMHO for a positive reaction, it really needs to go up off this level at that time as I don't think it will be further supported from this level in the short term
    Next major cycle after that is first week in May, that IMHO is when the next main cycle starts fresh.

Current candles here including the last little no demand up move top when the last annc came out look weak.
    So basically I think the chart is now weaker than when I last checked and 2 close 2 call if this will remain supported or will test support at next lower level on the downside. A definitive answer to that should be confirmed with price action in the chart by next Wednesday/Thursday, then all eyes on first week in May for a more positive /anticipated set up from either the higher or lower level.

I would recommend anyone who has entered recently to respect stops as next support could be as low as circa 1.7-1.5c

I still intend to continue to hold my original bundle as long as there is no negative change to the LT story line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.