XSO 1.12% 2,999.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

I am yet to get back into ALC (traded it as NRR once for a nice...

1. 5,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I am yet to get back into ALC (traded it as NRR once for a nice profit) as I just not comfortable with the feel of it yet. It was talked up as being well advanced, experienced backers, good tech etc. The existing customers, product etc do look good, but I didn't get the feeling that it was quite right.

My only thing to substantiate this feeling was the google ads, they were pervasive, telling me "Alicidion is listing on the ASX" .. for months and month, even after the listing was completed. Few companies advertise this way and its not usually the premium ones in my opinion.

I don't like the idea that a company needs to advertise - to the public - that desperately if they have such an amazing proposition. Then was concerned when the advertising wasn't pulled after it was in suspension.. not as on the ball as I would have thought and just wasting cash.

Not to say its a bad product or company, I just think the expectations were pretty high and perhaps the market is re-adjusting its expectations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.