XSO 0.00% 2,963.3 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Ryan, each person has access to the TOU, so if you think...

1. 13,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Ryan, each person has access to the TOU, so if you think something's a miss, why not do the forum a favour and use it? I think the more that TOU on here, the better, as it keeps the quality higher.

Personally, all that I like to see in a post is some balance in the commentary. e.g. point out the strengths and why it's going to the Moon - by all means - and then maybe what the execution risk is, market risk, etc. This isn't the place for circle jerks like the individual forums for so many stocks. I'd expect to be TOUd if I was careless and ramped - even out of enthusiasm, which we all do.

As for ramping, a question for you. If two members both truly believe in a spec stock and post and post their research, but one goes up, while the other goes down, is one member ramping and the other not? i.e. is it the outcome of the stock's performance that determines whether it's a ramp or the content/balance of the member's post? Wouldn't you agree that a stock can go up but still have been ramped and a stock can go down, despite a fantastic, well researched, balanced, series of posts? And the reverse is true. Problem is, you're not allowed to provide balanced views on most spec stock codes, less the masses should run you out of town. That's pretty much why I started posting here in the first place.

As for the barb, re: ALC, that's not a very keen or fair observation imo. Surely you realise someone can hold a stock on the basis of a trade, which is what ALC is for me at this time. I maintain that on a peer basis (just like my peer comparison post, when it was trading as NRR) that ALC appears expensive. I think there are better stocks to invest in as a buy & hold. Doesn't mean I can't recognise that selling looks to be exhausted and 5c appears to be offering good support. Since buying, I haven't discussed anything but the TA, as I don't think the FA is compelling (yet). Hope that satisfies.

You sound pretty angry but I honestly don't think anyone's having a go or calling your tips rubbish. They've done really well. They look expensive at current levels IMO but that's my loss if sentiment keeps pushing them higher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.