XSO 0.86% 3,001.9 s&p/asx small ordinaries

@pilsner Do you think there may be an "event" sooner, like...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    @pilsner Do you think there may be an "event" sooner, like November...ish prior to or throwing a spanner in the works of the American election??

I was talking with an older American guy today (here in Thailand) who says he has been studying World economy and money systems for 40 years and he believes there is a big "event" looming but said he has not been very good with times/timing....and no I don't thin it was Martis

He believes this will be huge but not as bad long term as we think, and changes for the better. There was quite a bit of VOODOO in the conversation so won't go into all of it but basically around the demise of the FIAT monetary system.

Was also talking about BRICS, gold, silver, bitcoin etc etc

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-co...reemergence-of-gold-backed-currencies/5521107

“The Death of the Dollar”

Indications are strong that the Federal Reserve fiat money system is in full scale collapse. Listen and learn what may be happening!
    Many sources suggest that the US Government is in default and a new world wide gold backed monetary system is being installed. If this is true what should we expect and how do we prepare for what may be a difficult transition period.
    This talk will include:
    The effect on Government
    Global currency reset
    Gold backed monetary systems
    The effect upon stocks and paper assets
    The new BRICS worldwide banking system
    The end of the Federal Reserve
    The new USS currency
    NESARA A new form of governance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.