XSO 2.33% 2,915.9 s&p/asx small ordinaries

SAU is a no brainer IMO, below are some important highlights to...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    SAU is a no brainer IMO, below are some important highlights to remember. Value will be found here soon can’t go on like this for much longer to me it’s been left behind and needs a massive correction and exposure.

1.MC 19 million at 41 cents

1. Net cash profit now expected to be $18 million or higher (very recent dialog) even after net of MLX pay back Q4. Now that in in itself is matching point one. Very little downside in SP movement.

1. Very good potential near term to keep cash flow going via high margin mines with very little capex as they lay in existing production belts. (SKO operations)

1. Three Individuals from Asiatic gold who are very familiar with the S Korea drilling area which is currently being drilled have asked to place $400K each (1.2 mill) at a 18% premium at the time (35 cent). They would not purchase these without having full conviction in the work being conducted and without knowing full well that an economical near term operation will be in place most likely with a KORES (Kachang) JV partnership. Then you have the two most humble/underrated world class Geo’s Dr Chris Bowden and Doug Kirwin screaming out for cash for the massive world class potential greenfield find in the October/NOV drilling of Weolyu (1500M DD programme). This has writing to suggest big things are coming from all angles here and just remember the shares alluded to above are approved by shareholders in September right on the Kachang results and just before the Weolyu drilling.

1. MD Simone is currently in South Korea…. The drill bit is currently going in Kachang. I wonder if this was planned I somehow think there is more to it rather than seeing drill cores maybe commercial terms being drawn with KORES.

1. The very fact that the government owned KORES has funded this Kachang drill (70%) is mind blowing. They must clearly see something in this. Just some background on KORES they are currently in the process of writing off massive coal and iron ore assets and slimming down on a massive scale so to have this funding I would safely assume they will be a big part of this cash flow out of the kachang project.

1. Once thing unique about the 4C was the core photos from the first hole in kachang which look great BTW but the point is there trying to tell you something here they never do that. This mixed with the points above all make sense.

1. A very PRO gold environment and will remain so long term IMO.

Now after reading all that and knowing we have only 43 million shares on issued and valued at cash with little to no need to dilute the register can you honestly say it’s not undervalued.

Cheers bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.