XSO 0.32% 3,011.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Chart of LIT (Global Lithium & Battery sector ETF). Charts very...

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    Chart of LIT (Global Lithium & Battery sector ETF). Charts very well in conjunction with moving averages. Has been a sell since early 2018 with no signs of a recovery at the moment. Flirting once again with longer term support line.

LIT.GIF

Lithium supply continues and is expected to remain in surplus for another 2 (+/-) years (pressure on Lithium pricing) but thereafter very likely to be in shortfall.
    An excellent summary of the current status and outlook for the industry available in this pdf document :

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/4bff9...8b3d-5d03e1fcd928/Lithium_s_Price_Paradox.pdf

I am definitely interested in the battery space. However, given the dominant trend in both local and overseas Lithium and battery related stocks, the medium term supply/demand outlook and my bias toward a general market correction, I am staying out till further notice.

Would not surprise if stocks start to turn aggressively without notice sometime in the future but anticipate that occurring later rather then sooner. I have a personal bias towards PLS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.