XSO 0.25% 2,980.2 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust-2019, page-2424

1. 3,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    Do we have a bottom in copper or a top in the XMJ?

Zinc looks good short term at least. I don't mind the look of NCZ. The young bloke running it speaks well. Has plenty of shares himself.

Seem to be running out of Nickel and Zinc if you look at LME stockpiles.

RIO put in a bit of a head and shoulders I thought was a top late last year but it powered out of it.

Potential head and shoulders in copper just waiting for it to fail or move strongly up and out. I watch Glencore to lead.

I sold WSA too early but a good trade from around 2 up to about 3.30- what I thought was distribution potentially re-accumulation.

I sold on ' instinct ' and short time frame top but would have been stopped out anyway if I held. A large trade for me so I had to set a stop. Very clever at getting it down to catch them who ever is running that one. If you really watch a stock it starts to develop a bit of a personality I find.

PAN not dead yet by any means and MCR looking very alive and well- could be the Ni leader.

SGQ almost but not quite- yet.

I suggested Canadian GIGA metals recently to watch for signs of genuine Nickel demand because its enormous but very low grade- definitely not dead yet.

Can the Philippines step in again to cover Indonesian ore ban?

S32 potentially finding some support here if base metals are about to turn could do well.

ASX:ASX on its way to becoming parabolic again if you look at long term chart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.