XSO 0.32% 3,055.3 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Hi PB, I've not traded for some time. Except for ANS, which went...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hi PB, I've not traded for some time. Except for ANS, which went into a trading halt as soon as I made the purchase several months ago. Only $5K though.

Since I posted last, I've been paying off property debt and squirelling money into super so that I can take my foot off and enjoy my family and grandchildren more. I even got married last year, my second one, and a godsend for me. Our grand-daughters were flower girls and we jetted off to Transylvania where we horse rode through the Carpathian foothills for our honeymoon. A nice thing to do as we turn into our 60s.

I'm nearly in a position to retire from the rat race, but then many men are forever 'nearly' ready aren't they! Women are far wiser and recognise that they may not be here next week, so get off the coal face fella and enjoy it.

I find the market still fascinating though. The biggest challenge being to ignore emotions and trust what I see on the charts. As you say, the way shares coming back to those lines again is wonderful. The challenge for me is NOT fearing that this time will be different and will not bounce up like last time.

At the risk of being completely off topic for the thread, and only because it is a bit of a sentimental day for a few of us, after riding 130km for 5 days, and no fences, here is our final descent into the remote village of Zalanpatak in Transylvania. (My wife in front of me)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1798/1798039-1b62b9218a6809974166df2b807063ab.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.