XSO 0.68% 3,015.4 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust-2019, page-3

1. 8,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    With so much bearishness around, I'm becoming more BULLISH.

As an outsider to the mainstream financial 'industry' the one thing I note is the amount of 'group think' both in the mainstream media and on social media. Everyone seems to have a need to be part of the crowd, to fit in. If a theme of bearishness sets in, everyone  feels as though the end of the world is near and as a consequence becomes overly pessimistic on stocks and markets. Reading some commentators I follow, there is a suggestion that this market downturn is more emotionally driven than it should be. The US economy IS doing OK, the FED IS un-winding QE, while the main street economy is going well.......China has, to some degree, curtailed lending to stop excessive debt expanding and thereby has policy levers to pull if needed.

So, things may not be that bad, and in any case the damage to markets has been done.

So, although I can't predict the future, I think to keep an open mind, it's well worth reading this BULLISH piece on the future diection of markets...............

http://jessestine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/2019-FORECAST-2-Google-Docs.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.