XSO 0.61% 2,987.5 s&p/asx small ordinaries

@cha thank you once again for your excellent and extensive...

1. 1,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    @cha thank you once again for your excellent and extensive response to my post & apologies for my delayed acknowledgement of it.

Your thoughts in relation to GMR are largely in line with my own. The only point of difference (if there even is one) is that I was drawn to this opportunity on the back of the addition of a visionary Chairman (pre Covid19) and the opportune knock down of the share price related to the CR post the Covid19 market melt down - in other words a near perfect combination of events converged to create an excellent buying opportunity. This is not too dissimilar a situation to what to led my investment in DEG in Sep last year.

The company had been on my radar since last year but the decision to sharpen my focus on it was largely on the back of this 13 min presentation from Feb this yr:

http://www.goldenrim.com.au/site/content/videos/Exp20_GoldenRimResources.mp4

I am also curious about your outlook on the gold price in that you nominate this as "the yr to sell your goldies" (or double top) but on the other hand are looking for a possible monthly cup and handle on the chart which would be a very bullish development. If I can put you on the spot, is there a scenario you see as more likely of the two or is it a line ball situation at present?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.