XSO 0.59% 3,069.4 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2020, page-1853

1. 2,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1887
    Hi @paddington bear ... Short response on BBOZ as I'm inundated with appts this week.

I have traded BBOZ for a number of years(and made a few comments on the idiosyncrasies of trading/investing in HER on its HC thread). Suffice to say, it can be very 'trying' as it sometimes under performs its holder's expectations and claimed 'rewards(2.2 to 2.5 x XJO moves)'. This is especially the case with our current period(since the March 23 low on the XJO). I hope you will understand what I mean when you look at my comparison chart below compare to the preceding period before Stage1 Covid19. Since then it hasn't been a good 'instrument' to hold; under_performing when XJO was moving down and over-reacting when XJO has been rebounding.

Suffice to say its now become a quite unreliable 'geared' ETF to trade(and particularly for a hold) in my opinion.

Now, purely TA stuff ... I would want to see both the CCI's above its 0% level and RSI above its 50% level, with conviction, B4 I would consider an entry.

BBOZ_XJOComp_300720_dly.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.