XSO 0.21% 3,058.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2020, page-1934

1. 2,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1887
    Silver(or SI Futures) ... @cha , in his excellent post (https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/46370518/single), covers most things I "see" in the POSilver Charts. I do, however, see(on a Daily) that the most recent Impulse wave may have exhausted in the last 2 days and we need to correct from here as it has 'reached'(just breached but not closed above) a couple of Chart range extn levels, regained its Gann 2x1 magnetic line and 4th Outer arc pairings. Look at the blue circle.
    This short-term correction could come back to either of those 'grey' circled zones. However, still some unfinished upside for this move is very possible ... towards the 4.236% Fib and the 5th Outer Arc pairings(~ $32.10+) B4 any significant correction is seen. Note on this chart the significance of the Fib TD's levels as well. The move out of the March Low could even run until the Fib 144 TD's... not too much B4 the US elections ... Hmmm!

SI_APGB_070820_Dly.png

Looking at a WEEKLY ... Really just included to point out that there is another Fib. Extn level close by to watch out for ... 2.618% @ ~ $30.70 ... and how good the Fib Timings have been with swings since the Marc. low. Again, maybe we have to work towards the 34th week(out from March Lows) b4 we we see any real resistance as I said on the Daily. That falls at the the end of October(1 week from elections).

SI_APGB_070820_Wkly.png

And, finally, the MONTHLY ... Showing a couple of Long_term "Inside" Pitchforks and significant tynes plus a 2.618% Fib(based on penultimate range prior to the March.2020 low being also the end of a Major Cyclical Bear move from the 2011H.(encircled in green). That Fib level comes in at ~$33.10, again just below the $33.80 - $35.00 chart resistance bands others are looking at.

SI_APGB_070820_mthly.png

All just an opinion ... !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.