XSO 1.75% 2,972.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

I’ve been involved with sorting some medical issues for the past...

1. 503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    I’ve been involved with sorting some medical issues for the past month but hoping that I am back on track now with some changed meds and new schedules. Sorry, @daveironore I did see your post on DBX but didn’t have the energy to look into it at the time, but I continue to think it’s a good one and am still holding. I lost my nerve on MSB and sold at the beginning of that plunge to take the profit that I had, should have known better as I am well familiar with its antics but the stress wasn’t worth it for me. Another small biotech I bought into a bit too early is PAA, another repurposed drug that has proved to be successful in treating canine cancer and is now being trialled for human use. Early days though.

As far as BSX is concerned, I can’t remember how it first came to my attention but I read the reports of the drilling and it seemed good to me. I also liked the fact that the company updated the market frequently and as far as sovereign risks go, Vietnam has been a politically stable Asian country for quite some time and has handled the Covid pandemic admirably. I also think that the base metals will follow the precious metals up, and am already invested in OZL, WSA, MCR, IGO, S32 (mainly for silver and zinc) ... OZL has been an absolute star for me. Speaking of gold, I sold all my goldies about two weeks ago and haven’t reinvested, but I will. Just too rapid a rise for me.

Cheers everyone, h

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.