XSO 0.10% 2,984.5 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2020, page-21

1. 1,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    Hello PB , enjoyed reading your morning post , all the turmoil with the markets . It is quiet when your not posting .
    yes , still around checking the market a few times a day while doing maintenance /building on the house
    Intend shortly doing FA updates on the coys I posted on late last year
    Water liquid gold not following any coys closely , so missed today's movement . have enough of others to keep me busy . Water is on everyone's mind with the drought .
    I was in the swimming pool business , numerous friends have asked me lately to change the sand / filter media in their pool filters . Due to the red dust and black soot . difficult with the water restrictions, lots of wasted water from back washing the filters
    Looking like the cyclone season with rain events is about to happen and hopefully without the damage and destruction . Would be great to see the rivers flowing and the dams full again . a change in the weather patterns from last year is very welcome
    Lithium coys PLS And AJM have come off the lows with a little volume , sneaky over the holiday season
    Enjoy the Family time and belated Christmas PB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.