XSO 1.75% 2,972.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Hi @Gravscan @Bundy and @gj0201, I think I’ve made it quite...

1. 503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Hi @Gravscan @Bundy and @gj0201, I think I’ve made it quite clear over the past four years how I regard Donald Trump but leaving him aside I wanted to share something that resonated with me over the past week.
    I admit that I have tended to lump all the MAGA cap wearing crowd as being cut from the same cloth and all barking mad to continue to support Trump no matter how outrageous his behaviour.

However, I listened to a young mother wearing all the Trump gear explaining very carefully to a reporter how much better off her family had been over the past four years. Her husband now had a steady job, there was plenty of food on the table, they had been able to afford to buy a small car and life was just so much better under Trump than it had been under Obama. She was understandably terrified of losing all that they had achieved if Joe Biden won.

Biden has said that he will govern for all Americans, so it goes without saying that this young woman and her family and the many like her must be protected from losing everything they gained during the Trump era.

Trump will soon be gone, but Trumpism will survive if a fairer society is not allowed to evolve and thrive. There will be another Trump-like figure waiting in the wings for their chance to outdo Trump ... if such a thing is possible.
    I hope Joe Biden and Kamala Harris get the chance to show what they can do to bring Americans together again and in my opinion, I hope they win the two Senate seats in Georgia and wrest control from Mitch McConnell.
    Enough from me,
    h

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.