XSO 1.59% 3,059.5 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Hi Gj and everyone else, especially the regulars on this...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Hi Gj and everyone else, especially the regulars on this Forum.

Firstly, Nerry Christmas to everyone and let's hope that 2021 is a much, MUCH better year. I'm sure that it will. In fact, from an astrological perspective you will find that from mid Feb onwards it will be a far more positive outlook. I'm not an astrologer myself but follow some well known people who seem to know what this mystic science means. Finger crossed.

Now, as for suggestions, I'd like to put out there that perhaps we should make an effort to achieve a couple of things:

1- that we post any small or medium, but not large cap, that we believe it has a lot of potential fundamentally; and

2- that we post and bring to the attention of other forum members/ visitors, whenever we see a TA that means something to us.

We don't have to be like our friends in the Day Trading Forum; no disrespect (they have their agenda); ours should be to genuinely try to help each other. If we do that, we will grow in knowledge and wisdom and hopefully so will our trading accounts.

The suggestions are similar to what our friends at the Short Term Trading forum are doing but there's no reason why we cannot exist as a separate group.

Perhaps we could share some ideas that have stood us well in our trading careers, e.g. stocks that have moved quite positively over the last 12 months or so and then just took off but have now retraced to a level which is around 50% and are giving signs that they want to resume their uptrend. I suspect that 'PaddyBear' uses this approach herself. Com on Paddy, please let us into your innermost secrets

Gold - this seems to be a metal dear to the heart of our own priceless gem 'PaddyBear' and to the 'one and only' GJ. This is a commodity that offers so much potential from a trading perspective. You can literally make a decent living just trading the Gold Index. So, I think we could make an effort to further Gj's excellent endeavours to decifer its meanderings and spot good trading set-ups.

In the spirit of contributing something specific, I'd like to once again mention one of my favorite stocks: WHK - WhyteHawk Cybersecurity. I did mention it here when it was 7 cents.

Fundamentally, this sector (Cyber) is 'red hot' and will have the full support of governments here, in the US and elsewhere. All we need is to find a company that is in the right spot and is run by capable people. WHK does tick all the boxes and even though I'm not going to trouble you with all the details, if you wish to do so, you'll find that this company has, no doubts, the best people running a small cap Cyber in the market, in my opinion.

TA wise (chart attached) - this stock is about to go through the roof (no, this is not the Day Trading Forum) but, there are a couple of impending (hopefully) announcements about massive deals. Once these come through, it will take off. It is trading at around 30 cents now but my 'estimates' (wishful thinking) and that's all they are, is that the share price will be over $2- this time next year, or, as @taughtbuffet would say 'to the moon'.

Meanwhile 50 cents is the next level up (just around the corner).

Cheers,

soccer

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2758/2758690-1887921a14d764a5eedad4e0f06cb3a0.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.