XSO 0.32% 3,055.3 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Hi @paddington ... Can't remember seeing that either in my 40yrs...

1. 2,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1887
    Hi @paddington ... Can't remember seeing that either in my 40yrs in this "business".
    The +VE to draw from that is that the FEAR/GREED index must be at 0%(or highest whichever way you look at it) ... never seen that either ...... BUY, Buy, buy...????

Back to the L/T SP500 Gannster BOX stuff I have posted on for a few weeks ... Hmmm, right down at the Gann 2:1 suppt line again and with a few other suppts just below. Gives me some confidence of trying to catch that falling knife again.... somewhere betw pt. 1 and pt. 3.

SP500_Gunner24_170320_MthlyLT.png

To A Daily chart with some difference ... Also supporting we should be very near potential suppt and backed up by already good +VE Divergence(yah, that can go on and on and on b4 actual bottom, I know!).

SP500_APSupptsDiv_160320_Dly.png

.... AND, just for you, PB ... ALK.
    I really like how well 'balance' this stock has been since coming out of its 17c low initial range ... the perfect 4.236% objective(with 1/2c) and just 2c away from 2 x 17c to 65.4c range to the 1.16H. The retrace from that high currently 'picks-up' some interesting geometry levels ... 1.328%, 2.618%(of initial range down) and 0.707%(being 1/2 or sqrt of 2) of the 18c to 1.16 range at today's low.

SOOooo, why not have a nibble!

ALK_FibsAP_160320_Dly.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.