XSO 1.09% 2,872.5 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Interesting posts over the weekend and I have already run out of...

1. 18,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7873
    Interesting posts over the weekend and I have already run out of "GA's".

On the housing market, I mentioned a few weeks ago that the housing market really worried me when Sydney is the most expensive in the entire world. One of the reasons I worked so damned hard to get out place ready and sold. I believe for the first time in my life I might be able to say I sold something at the very top of a market. Prices around where I live are absolutely ridiculous. Lots of young families around here - hope they have rich parents as they are going to need it. Those three little words of mine, debt, debt, debt. Wrote my notes on Saturday after I had updated my charts. With the restrictions that have been put in place since, I don't know how we are going to get through without major dislocations. Went to my hairdresser on Saturday . Her husband works, no worked, for Qantas. Already lost his job. He had a part time job in a bar. That is gone and it looks like she won't be able to operate in the next couple of days. Three little kids to feed.

And now the Government are saying that people will be able to access their super - so can't close the markets otherwise how will all the super funds be able to raise the cash that people want. But not going to help the market with additional selling.

I know some people think I have been a bit crazy likening the present situation to 1929 but as each day passes I think it is looking more and more like it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.