XSO 1.49% 3,065.5 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2020, page-662

1. 8,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Ii think world leaders are getting their act together, maybe moreso through respective research bodies, medical associations, red cross, WHO and so on............to me it seems there is quite a few links under the bonnet, slowly getting into gear.

Iran and Italy now have seemed to turn the corner.

Big question for me is Aussie house prices. The general overall theme to price appreciation over the last 25 years seems to have been credit growth and immigration growth leading to price growth and to buyer psychology believing that that prices always must go up.This may now finally end with immigration curtailed and credit stopped due to unemployment.

I was actually at a friends place not so long ago, overlooking Sydney Harbour, with a terrific view, and I commented on the view. His reply, "oh! it's just a view, you get used to it and eventually it's just another view"........

So, it got me to thinking, that there is sure a lot of capital tied up in real estate, not really doing anything. Could be better use for all that tied up capital..........surely.

Australia, right up there with Botswana as having the lowest population density per sq. Klm as anywhere on the planet and the highest house prices on the planet.

we shall see!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.