XSO 1.17% 3,001.1 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2020, page-732

1. 18,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7988
    Been busy on house matters and missed the entire morning. Loved your post @Gravscan - particularly your verse. Can we have more please. Good to add a bit of lightness when it is all so serious.

XJO ten minute broke down from a lovely upslanting wedge this morning. OK - not quite the end of the month yet but we have had a pretty decent rally. Haven't had time to calculate exactly what we have retraced. Perhaps someone more on the ball can keep us up to date.

Loved the bit about cuts in production by the north American gold miners. I was told by someone in the industry that mining is considered an essential industry in Australia. My feeling was that I wasn't surprised - will need to find some money somewhere so this might just be the opportunity for our little gold miners to shine. And don't forget my other little group of words besides "debt, debt, debt" - "take delivery". God that could be fun...

So what happens to banks if people start missing their home loan payments. All those fat divvies will disappear into the night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.