XSO 0.77% 2,982.9 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2020, page-919

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    Climate activists need to stop using phones, the toilet, cars and houses... I am not for or against and we do need to change, our business does high purity quartz which goes into make solar panels and many other clean techs.

However they need to realise that innovation needs to start somewhere, it started with trees, then with whale oil, then with oil, then with gas, then coal

As we have used these throughout history we have created innovation that has allowed us to see the value in other technologies more clean than the other.

Its not as simple as just stopping using something when whole countries infrastructures are built on them.

We will get there, it will just take some time, if they have a solution on how to do it rationally, sensibly and equitably and without killing economies worse than Coronavirus I am sure the governments will be all ears.

Change is happening, it's just not happening at the rate they would like it to happen because many don't understand the economics of it.
    Last edited by pustayo: 08/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.