XSO 0.13% 3,138.7 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2021, page-1029

1. 3,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Hello PB.....hope you are doing ok

Uranium stocks need a breather... an opportunity to buy as we fill gaps and re-test

The other sector worth watching if you are a believer in a the metals bull is mining services. The stocks I follow in this sector are suffering from poor sentiment in general related to takeover and cap raise digestion, coupled with fear of margins getting squeezed and relatively minor litigation issues.
    Trading these stocks will never give you the multiples of trading the small caps but usually provides a reliable trade.
    Now more robust and broad-based businesses following the takeovers, rising metal prices and the governments proposed infrastructure spend should all help turn these around in the short to medium.

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.43.16 am.png
    NWH coming into serious value territory. If it hits $1.50, represents 50% decline from the recent high.

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.41.11 am.png

MLD came back into significant support and congestion zone, coinciding with a big washout on relatively insignificant -ve news, big hammer down with volume, oversold on the techs. I bought on hammer day.

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.40.04 am.png
    SXE back into the long term congestion zone, following another volume washout, and being accumulated for the past months in a lovely flat bottom. Oversold on the techs. I am also a buyer at these levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.