XSO 0.00% 3,059.4 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Hi Paddy,Thanks for keeping an eye on things.Yes, I tend to...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Hi Paddy,

Thanks for keeping an eye on things.

Yes, I tend to invest for the medium to longer term and I posted here about these stocks: WHK - my 'favourite' holding; mentioned this stock here when it was 7 cents; others: IOU S32 FLT Z1P APT and FGL.

I have since sold FLT (going nowhere anytime soon, courtesy of the Covid issue). Two trades in FLT for a nothing much result.

Took fairly decent profits on APT ( pressured to take profits by the Boss (missus) frown.png. Cost me a 'small fortune' in lost profits if I had held it. But she missed out on a new Bentley Convertible (serves her right tongue.png). Just kidding, of course. A rickety old pushbike's more within my very modest possibilities.

WHK - ok, I'm getting carried away here but I ain't selling until it gets to $4- ++ and then I can buy her a nice new pushbike.

IOU - on a serious note, the guys behind this outfit are pretty cluey and this stock could go to $10-.

Can I entice the XSOers into another promising stock? FGL.

FGL has some serious technology behind it and good people running it. Also, it is in an area which is in demand and the entry price right now is very enticing. It will (guaranteed) be a multibagger within a couple of years.

Other stocks that I do like: LTR - fabulous Lithium outfit; put the boss into it at 10 cents; and BGL - a multi bagger for sure within two years. Have some money in both also.

I'm attaching two charts: one for Z1P and the other for FGL:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2899/2899849-a6b1a7ee4b10ed5d0be9204f9fb6197e.jpg

FGL
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2899/2899816-f8d87883ad08113cb7323b05aabcfb3e.jpg
    cc: @taughtbuffet

Cheers,

soccer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.