XSO 1.75% 2,972.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Hi everyone, just a few thoughts. @Bundy was in PCK for awhile...

1. 503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Hi everyone, just a few thoughts. @Bundy was in PCK for awhile in 2019/20 but haven’t looked for ages. Unfortunately, I believe that the whole biotech sector (apart from those working in C19) is in a bit of a slump because of the paucity of clinical trials being conducted. Those in med-tech areas doing better, my fave TLX going well.
    @daveironore NST. Several pointers from an FA POV. The influence of the removal from the GDXJ cannot be dismissed, 47 mill shares will hit the market on Friday, many analysts reckon this has already been factored in, hence the steady decline we have seen. Others disagree, so maybe we will see that 50% level around$8.50 on Friday. NST is also ex-div. From my POV it’s a golden opportunity (pun intended ). I hope I am right, NST is now my biggest holding and it will be beans on toast for us for a few years if NST fails. First bought at $1 something.
    I was at the PH March yest, it was inspiring, but got a sore back today from standing in the sun for hrs. Suppose I should be grateful I wasn’t shot . Great demographic spread in the audience.
    Hubby doing great, cheers h

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.